Friday 18 November 2011

Naruto
          When I was grade 1. I read some comic books This books name was Naruto. It was translate to Korean so I could understand very well. When I done this books, I want to read again but I already read those so I just tried to found animations of Naruto.  And I found something It was Naruto, It has about 500 episodes, and I saw all of that And I was very young and I said to my mother,” I will try this skill!” And my mother said,” No you can’t do that because it is just animation and it is just lie” And I just ignored my mother’s advise and I just tried to climbed trees and I could die because of very hard ground and I went hospital and I had to eat some medicine because of my fault. And Now, I just seeing some Naruto comic book in English books and I will go back to Korea in 12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment