Tuesday 8 November 2011

Naruto

I think this Naruto book's best sentences are "It's about my plan, Operation Tsuki no me" I will explain this situation Madara is part of Akazki's group. And This group tries to kill all of village and country in Ninza world  My second favorite sentence is "Please, Please Bring Sasuke back" Sakura said to Naruto when she was 9 And They always tried to find Sasuke but he was very strong and he was in Oruchimaru so they couldn't catch him and Naruto go somewhere (I don't know) and He got a  lot  of power and Sakura can cure people now and in this book They try to catch Sausuke and Fight  with him I like this book because  It is very interesting and drawer is very good drawer so I like this book This book has animation also. You know what?? Naruto is the weakest in the book  But now He and Sasuke and some people is the strongest people in the ninza world.

No comments:

Post a Comment