Tuesday 22 November 2011

soccer

I will tell about Real Madrid. This team is fantastic. Because, in there has Kaka, Ronaldo, Casillas, Pepe, Higuain, and Benzema. They are very wonderful soccer player.  This team is in Primera Liga.  They’re second in this league. I think Fc Barcelona is good team but Real Madrid is the best team in Ptimera Liga. I will introduce about Fc Barcelona. In this team, Pique, Puyol, Messi, and David Villa My favorite soccer player is David Villa. He is very good soccer player and he is in Fc Barcelona. And my second favorite soccer player is Kaka. He is in  Real Madrid. They earn a lot of money, and they are very popular in the world. And they like Adidas soccer shoes.   I have soccer shoes same as Kaka’s and Villa’s soccer shoes.(ADIPOWER,F50 SERIES) MY  soccer skill is sapo,

No comments:

Post a Comment